Guests are able to take in views of the Las Vegas Strip Stratosphere Tower observation deck offering 360-degree views of the desert valley. The most northern of the major strip casinos it is the only one actually located in the city of Las Vegas.
The complex features 7400 square metre casino offering 1500 slot and video poker machines, a poker room, center bar, race and sports book and 50 table games.
Stratosphere Dining Options
- Top of the World Restaurant (Revolving restaurant)
- Fellini’s Ristorante Italiano
- The Buffet
- Roxy’s Diner
- El Nopal
- Pool Cafe
- Tower Pizzeria
- Tower Shops – Auntie Annie’s Pretzels, McDonald’s, Ben & Jerry’s ice cream, Krispy Kreme
- Fat Tuesday’s frozen-drink bar
- Level 107 Lounge
Stratosphere Recreation Facilities
The Stratosphere seasonal pool complex includes a 47 metre freeform pool, oversized spa tub, water volleyball, rock waterfall and cabanas rental. It’s fully featured fitness centre offers free weights, cardio, strength-training for all guests.
Stratosphere Permanent shows
Bite (topless revue)
Stratosphere Signature attractions
- The Big Shot – at 329m is the highest thrill ride in the world and accelerates riders from the base at 281m to the top at 329m. The shot reaches 72 km/h generating up to 4Gs with the drop back down being a free fall.
- Insanity the Ride – at 270m is the 2nd highest thrill ride in the world and dangles riders over the edge of the tower spinning them in a circular pattern at 64 km/h
- XSCREAM – a single top open top car runs along a 21m roller coast track and pivots the riders vertically in a see-saw motion past the edge of the building before breaking sharply.
- SkyJump Las Vegas – controlled descent allowing riders to plummet 261 metres holding the Guinness World Record for the highest commercial decelerator decent offering an effect similar to bungee jumping.
Stratosphere Room types
- Strip View Room
- Deluxe Room
- Grand Suite
- Premier Room
- New Stratosphere Select Room
Address: 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
Airport Distance: 6.9km from McCarran International Airport
Luxury Suites: 2427 suites
Tower Height: 113 Stories (350 metres)
Hotel Height: 2x 24 Story buildings
Guest Age: Minimum check-in age is 21
Pets: Not allowed
Check-in Time :3pm
Check-out Time : 11am
Average Price Low: AUD $39 per suite
Average Price Mid: AUD $66 per suite
Average Price High: AUD $110 per suite