The Golden Nugget allows visitors a front-rom seat of old school vegas located just 2 miles from the Las Vegas strip built alongside the Fremont Street Experience. It also managed to maintain AAA’s 4 diamond rating consecutively for 32 years from 1977 until 2009. The Golden Nugget gambling hall was originally built in 1946 making it one of the oldest casinos in the city.
The Golden Nugget has on display in the lobby the world’s largest golden nugget the “Hand of Faith” weighing in at 27.21kgs and was found in Australia.
Golden Nugget Entertainment Options
- Opens directly onto part of the Fremont Street Experience which stretches along 4 blocks is an amazing sound-and-light show powered by a 550,000-watt sound system lit by 2,000,000 light bulbs.
- Gold Diggers nightclub has balcony views overlooking Fremont Street Experience
- The original gambling hall offers 13,716 square metres of slots, video poker, video keno, craps, roulette, blackjack, Caribbean poker, Pai Gow poker and race and sports better. The Golden Nugget also offers daily Texas Hold’em tournaments in it’s 10 table smoke-free poker room.
Golden nuggest Recreation
Featuring a outdoor pool surrounded by a live-shark tank with a waterslide that allows swimmers to glide right thru the middle of the 75,000 litre shark tank. The pool area also features a spa tub 7 private cabanas and complemented by a on-site health spa.
Golden Nugget Dining Options
- Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse – includes Wine cellar with more than 1,000 bottles
- Grotto Italian Ristorante – Trattoria-style restaurant
- The Buffet – Nonsmoking buffet with an array of international cuisine
- Carson Street Café – Sidewalk-style café with views of The Tank and Open 24 hours.
- Lillie’s Noodle House – Contemporary, casual setting offering Dinner Tuesday–Saturday but closed Sunday and Monday.
- Red Sushi – Features sushi and sashimi, as well as Japanese sake and beer selections.
- Rush Lounge – Vegas “ultra-lounge” with private booths
- Claude’s Bar – Sporting events on plasma-screen TVs. Open 24 hours.
- The International Beer Bar – Open 24 hours with Over 40 varieties of beer from Europe
- Starbucks – Indoor or outdoor seating along Fremont Street. Open 24 hours.
- 24 hour Room service
Golden Nuggest Hotel Rooms feature sitting areas or living rooms, separate marble vanity area with makeup/shaving mirrors, and beds feature semi-canopy. All rooms offer wireless and wired high-speed internet access, in-room safes and pay tv movies.
Golden Nugget Accommodation Options
- Carson Tower Deluxe
- One Bedroom Parlor Suite
- One Bedroom Spa Suite
- Gold Tower Deluxe
- Gold Club
- Rush Tower King
- Rush Tower Junior Corner Suite
Address: 129 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, Nevada 89101
Airport Distance: 9.4km from McCarran International Airport
Luxury Suites: 2345 suites
Height: 18-story Gold Tower & 22-story Carson Tower
Refurbished:1985, 2005-2007, 2009
Guest Age: Minimum check-in age is 21
Pets: Not allowed
Check-in Time :3pm
Check-out Time : 11am
Average Price Low: AUD $42 per suite
Average Price Mid: AUD $94 per suite
Average Price High: AUD $159 per suite